Discover the power of hypnosis to help change and growth.
Helen Scott – HPD, PNLP, DipHE, RMN, RGN, BSc(Hons) is a qualified clinical hypnotherapist registered with the National Council of Hypnotherapy and Complimentary and Natural Healthcare council, with 38 years experience as a senior mental health nurse.
Hypnotherapy is a complementary therapy that uses hypnosis to treat various conditions or change habits/improve your life. You will be guided into a deeply relaxed state and then various methods used including Neurolinguistic programming techniques, to help you achieve your goals, all using the power of the wonderful subconscious mind with beneficial outcomes.
- Weight management
- Motivation to train and sports performance
- Pain management /reduction
- All anxiety related issues, fears and phobias
- Confidence, Self-esteem, increase self-worth and ego
- All addictions, smoking, alcohol, drugs
- Stress, low mood, negative thoughts
- Insomnia and snoring for the listener
- Health conditions and symptom management
- Life regression, for healing and memories
- Past life regression for the spiritual or just the curious
And much more.